Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Every Bit

As I sat listening to Lillie tell the stories of her life, she repeated a couple of times, the phrase, "Every bit is God's work".  All of the stories, events, people, and work were and are God's.  All of the 'divine appointments' and the paths she traveled were God's work.  Every bit.  This is how you view yourself when you reckon yourself dead to sin and alive to God.  That's just what Paul wrote in Galations 2:20....I have been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I still live, yet not I, Christ is living His life through me and the life which I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God who died for me.

We marveled again at our God and how He orchestrates every bit of our lives.  We praise Him for that.  Won't you join us?  Look for Him....He is working around you, through you and in 'every bit' of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment